9.05.2012

Ebony and Ivory + Gold

Skin - tight dress from Jellybean |Glitter Pumps from People R People
Gold Arm Candy Watch from Guess | Gold Statement Necklace from SM Accessories



I missed posting blog entries. It's been like, 3 months or more. I'm still busy with school stuff and finally got the time to update my blog! Hoorrayy for me!

This white, silver and gold outfit was worn on our General Assembly party with a theme of "Ebony and Ivory". We were required to wear something black or white. And due to my busyness, I lack time to make my own clothes. I bought stuffs the night before the event. Thank God it looked perfectly. :-)

Guys, you know what to do! Never cram on your outfit design, it will either turn out crappy or the bomb. Plan it weeks before the event!! Lol.

c/o



xoxo,


No comments:

Post a Comment